- Not tolerate bribery in any form;
- Comply with all applicable international laws, treaties, and regulations that forbid bribery, including international laws where it conducts business and the Bangladesh Anti Corrupt Practices Act.
- Follow anti-corruption laws wherever it does business, regardless of local custom;
- Never offer, attempt to offer, authorize, or promise any sort of bribe or kickback for the purpose of obtaining or retaining business or for an improper advantage; and
- Never solicit or accept a bribe or kickback.
Further, DPDS agrees to conduct all duties related to the consulting requirements of the above in a manner that does not undermine DPDS’s ability to adhere to its Business Ethics Policy.