It is the policy of Development Project Design and Services Ltd. (DPDS) to provide world-class advisory, technical, management, and financial services across sectors and disciplines rendered, based on the following precepts:
- Client focus: As an organization, we have made a commitment to understand our current and future clients’ needs, meet their requirements and strive to exceed their expectations.
- Leadership: Our Top Management are committed to creating and maintaining a working environment where people become fully involved in achieving our objectives.
- Engagement of people: We recognize that people are the essence of any good business and that their full involvement enables their abilities to be used for our benefit.
- Process approach: We understand that a desired result is achieved more efficiently when activities and related resources are managed as a process or series of interconnected processes.
- Improvement: We are committed to achieving continual improvement across all aspects of our quality management system. It is one of our main annual objectives.
- Evidence-based decision making: We are committed to making decisions relating to our quality system following an analysis of relevant data and information.
- Relationship management: DPDS recognizes that an organization and the relationship it has with its external providers are interdependent and that a mutually beneficial relationship enhances the ability of both to create value.
To implement this policy, DPDS has established a Quality Management System (QMS), also known as the Business Management System (BMS), in line with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard. The QMS aims to:
- meet the requirements of interested parties and our social, environmental, charitable, regulatory, and legislative responsibilities;
- provide the necessary resources and ensure that responsibilities and authorities are determined and communicated throughout the organization;
- establish business and quality objectives, which are reviewed periodically through the management review process;
- ensure that the QMS remains effective in achieving business and quality objectives, conforming to the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 Standard;
- seek structured feedback from clients and carry out actions in accordance with stated methods and client requirements; and
- assess opportunities for continual improvement.
DPDS has implemented an Internal Audit Program to ensure that the ongoing suitability and conformity of the QMS is assured. The QMS has the full support of the Board of Directors, its management, and staff. This document and the QMS Manual remain available in the DPDS document system for reference.